Global Development Summer Internship Opportunity with ASAE
This position will include administrative support to a variety of projects of ASAE’s Global Operations department.
· Prepare materials for the International Section Council meeting.
· Support and record logistical information for approximately 3-4 delegations coming from outside the U.S.
· Create system to track the number of people from outside the U.S. who have attended ASAE programs and hear our message.
· Draft letters and responses to email inquiries from individuals outside of the U.S.
· Create a list of associations from outside of the U.S. based on current data and additional research.
· Keep notes and track follow up from internal meetings.
· Explore travel options for staff trips outside the U.S.
· Identify prospective customers, record information, and follow up on requests for the Certificate Program in Association Management.
· Input contact information to ASAE membership database.
· Occasionally, create or support development of PowerPoint slides and presentations.
· Work closely with the Global Development team on other projects as they arise.
Visit https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=7734832 for more information