Career Nights Featured Esteemed WISH Alumni Panel Benefiting Aspiring Fall Interns From Over 20 Schools Working In Washington, D.C.
Washington Student Intern Housing (WISH) recently hosted its popular Career Nights. The WISH sponsored event benefited fall interns working on or near Capitol Hill. The highlight of Career Nights was its esteemed professional panel of WISH alumni. The purpose behind the forum is to teach aspiring interns how to excel in Washington, D.C., not only during their internships but after they graduate as they pursue their career goals.
The panel was comprised of the following WISH alumni:
- Lucinda Andrea Borque, Senior Associate, Agile Group, USA
- Victoria Rametta, Advertising and Communications Strategist, Red Edge
- Kareem Scott, Administrative and Advocacy Associate, Consumer Federation of America
- Casey Cappelletti, Assistant Director of Policy & Communications, The Academy for Radiology & Biomedical Imaging Research
- Steven Lucas, Portfolio Monitoring Specialist, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
“Events such as WISH Career Nights offer students a lifetime of value in the heart of the nation’s capital,” said Jean-Marie Leonard, Vice President of School Partnerships and Student Engagement. “WISH offers forums to help students build relationships with high-profile professionals, make lifetime friendships, and be inspired by the surrounding culture. We’re committed to helping students learn with the best in classes and seminars while experiencing the joy of what the region has to offer.”
The event, located blocks away from the Hill, drew more than 35 interns representing over 20 schools from across the nation.
For over 25 years, WISH has been the leading intern housing and residential life services provider in Washington, D.C. Faculty housing, classrooms, conference rooms, and reception room are all available for WISH residents’ needs. For more information, go to www.internsdc.com.