Rates / ApplicationClick here for Application
Now accepting Summer & Fall Applications!
For the Calendar of Events: CLICK HERE!
WISH locations house interns only, are furnished, in the historic District and Metro accessible. Our receptions, social mixers, outings and speaker series are free to all residents.
*Contact WISH for Spring Availability*
Summer Session I (May 9- August 15)
Summer Session II (May 23- August 15)
Summer Session III (May 9- June 20)
Summer Session IV (June 27- August 15)
*Ask about our GROUP RATES and ALTERNATIVE DATES*
WISH will match any rate for comparable housing.
2 easy ways to apply for WISH Intern Housing:
Come to Capitol Hill and be part of history — spaces are filling fast!
IMPORTANT EVENT DATES:
Spring Welcome Reception: Wednesday, January 14th, 6:00 pm
Monthly Social Mixers, Lectures, and Outings
To Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / TEL: 202-548-2720
How It Works
- Application Process: Priority placement is given to those individuals who send the application, $300 processing fee and $200 refundable security deposit to WISH. The same day these arrive in the WISH office, space is assigned and relayed to the individual. The security deposit holds the space until check-in, and is returned after check-out.
- Balance Due Prior to Check-In: Total housing fees due for the semester are payable 30 days prior to the start of the semester. In special cases where the total is made in two payments, first and last month’s rent is due 30 days prior to the start of the semester and the remainder is due within the next 30 days. There is an additional $20 charge for the two payment option.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: WISH accepts personal check, cashier’s check, money order, bank wire and credit or debit through PayPal.
- PAYPAL: You must request by email that you’d like to make payment via PayPal.
- PayPal (via credit card, fees apply).
- Our acceptance email will be quickly followed up by a PayPal invoice in the amount of $510.00($500 deposit + $10 “convenience” fee – International fees differ*) should you request it. This deposit secures your space so that we do not offer it to any other applicants.
- Returned Checks: There is a $25 service fee for all returned checks.
- Cancellations: All housing cancellations must be made in writing or by e-mail to WISH. If you cancel you forfeit any unused housing.
- Double as a Single: Depending on occupancy, an intern who wishes to be housed in a single when all singles are full, may be given the option of buying out his or her double room and keeping it as a single for the semester. Students living in bought-out singles will be charged at a discounted rate.
WISH makes every effort to provide your 1st or 2nd choice of space. Roommate pairs are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at the same time to ensure pairing.