Marketing & Media Internship; Fall 2015
WISH MARKETING AND MEDIA INTERN
Washington Intern Student Housing (WISH) is an intern housing and residential life services provider in Washington DC. WISH has hosted students and college groups for over 20 years in furnished, students-only buildings in the historic District on a semester basis.
The marketing intern plans, produces and implements marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM and Social Media, for WISH with assistance from staff.
- Participate in marketing and media meetings, interpret analytics and reports
- Maintain and grow marketing database
- Produce marketing materials for email/mail/social media
- Market to known and new internship coordinators and other clients
- Attend events on weeknights or weekends to produce video and photo marketing materials
- Prepare tentative marketing goals and schedule for the next semester
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basic search engine and social media marketing principles and platforms
- Experience producing basic social and e-marketing materials in MS Office environment
- Good organizational skills
- Self-starters encouraged
HOURS: This internship requires 30-40 hours per week. The intern is expected to work in the WISH office 3-4 days per week and attend events once per week on weeknights or weekends. *This position can be a part-time internship for those already interning part time.
COMPENSATION: This internship is unpaid but free furnished semester housing is provided in a WISH location. Start date is mid August and end date is mid December with some flexibility. WISH will work with academic advisors and faculty to support college credits.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling. Fall semester start date is mid August and end date is mid December with some flexibility.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Dan Lewis at (202) 548-2720 or email@example.com