Welcome Howard University Students!
WISH Housing for Howard University students for the 2017-2018 academic year
What makes WISH properties special?
* WISH houses students only
* UNBEATABLE LOCATIONS in sought after Historic districts
* METRO Accessible
* FREE receptions, social mixers and speakers for all residents
* Move-in ready with all amenities. Just bring your suitcase!
Choose from 4 WISH Properties accessible to the Howard campus!
WISH properties are furnished, including utilities, cable TV, wireless internet access, full kitchens, dishware, cookware and appliances (toaster, microwave, coffeepot, etc.), free laundry facilities (irons/ironing boards) and weekly and emergency maintenance. Furnishings also include access to WISH office and building management staff and 24-hour on call emergency staffing, as well as social and professional development events.
*Students are required to provide their own phone service, bed linens and towels.
Woodley Park Center
- Double-occupancy bedroom: $4,800 per resident per Semester
- Single- occupancy bedroom: $6,800 per resident per Semester
- Private Studio: $9,000 per resident per Semester
Capitol Hill Locations
- Quad-occupancy bedroom: $3,800 per resident per Semester
- Triple-occupancy bedroom: $4,000 per resident per Semester
- Double-occupancy bedroom: $4,700 per resident per Semester
- Single- occupancy bedroom: $6,500 per resident per Semester
- Private Studio: $8,700 per resident per Semester
A refundable security deposit equivalent to $200 per resident is to be held by WISH and replenished on a monthly or Semester basis as damage or lost key charges are applicable. The refundable security deposit will be returned forty-five days after Term.
Rental payment is due one month prior to your move in date and start of each semester. For students requesting a payment plan, WISH requires a signed promissory note detailing the payment schedule.
Your reservation is made once your application is approved and a $500 payment is made to WISH. $300 is a processing fee not refundable in the event of cancellation, and $200 is your refundable security deposit. Please note that your reservation is cancelled and your security deposit is refunded if rental payment is not made on its due date.