The events organized by WISH have been fun to attend. I've met a lot of other interns and been able to network with them."
Ashley A., Intern
- SECURITY regulations prohibit:
- Unaccompanied guests
- Outside guests in housing after 9:00 PM
- Overnight guests, including family
- Quiet hours coincide with visitation hours, from 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- No alcohol is permitted in WISH housing at any time.
- No smoking is permitted inside any WISH property.
- Accessing roofs or roof decks for any reason except fire evacuation is prohibited.
- Fire extinguishers or fire ladders must only be used in cases of emergency, and use must be reported immediately to the WISH office.
- Each intern is expected to clean up after himself or herself.
- Bagged trash must be taken out and placed in cans once per day.
- Doors to WISH properties must remain locked unless residents are entering or exiting the property.
- Violations of the above or any other published regulations set forth in the license agreement will result in immediate relocation or expulsion.