WISH Career Night Panel: Tuesday, December 2nd
“How to Keep Your Momentum Going Beyond Your Current Internship”
Tuesday, December 2nd at 6:00PM
***Pizza at 6:00, Event starts at 6:30pm***
RSVP Required: Please RSVP to Interns@InternsDC.com
Where: WISH Classroom on Capitol Hill
What: An informative panel of former interns and young professionals discuss ways to make the most of your DC experiences and to continue benefitting from your DC internship after the fall’s end. Insights and tips will include skill building, networking, gaining better work projects, and proven strategies for gaining full-time positions in DC or back home after you graduate. Panelists will represent many career fields.
– Jay Hunter, Assistant editor at Roll Call
– Meghan Gannon, Scheduler on the Hill
– Doug Hochberg, Press Secretary for American Action Forum
– Abe Henry, Program Manager and Contracts Specialist at Mott MacDonald Inc.
– Steven Lucas, Project Finance Assistant for Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
– Gerald Prado, Website & New Media Consultant, Organization of American States (OAS)
– Anthony V. Stevens, GOTV Director – NJSDC
– Kathryn Bashour, Budget and Proposal Pricing Associate at Social Impact
Event also includes audience Q & A and intern networking session.