Now accepting applications for Spring, Summer and Fall Semesters!
Fill out an application and take the first step to DC. It’s easy, it’s secure, and it’s free!
Apply online, or download your application in PDF or Word format. FAX it to us at 202.548.2435 or email it to us at: email@example.com
Stay with us and make your wish come true!
Rates are all-inclusive!
Our rates are per person, per session and include all amenities. Internet, WIFI, Cable TV, laundry facilities and utilities are included. All you need to bring is bed linens and towels. Rooms are fully furnished and kitchen equipment is provided. Just pack your suitcase and move in!
Tell us your preference for housing on your application. We have a variety of unique properties for you to choose from, and a wide range in rates to match your budget.
All WISH events are free to our residents!
View the event calendar here.
Ask us about GROUP RATES & ALTERNATIVE DATES
WISH offers group rates and can accommodate move-in dates outside of the semester calendar. We’ll work to make it work for you!
Fill out an online application form here. It’s easy, it’s secure, and it’s free!
During Fall and Spring semesters, WISH offers 20% discounts on our general rates to interns participating in select internship programs in Washington DC. This discount applies to all WISH historic Capitol Hill intern locations for students who rent for these semester dates, whether they choose quad, triple, or double occupancy rooms.
Are you an Internship Coordinator? Contact WISH to arrange similar discounts for your interns!
Are you an intern coming to Washington? Apply for free to learn if you’re internship program is on our discount list!
Join the largest and most vibrant intern community in Washington!
Application Processing, Availability and Payment Options
It’s free to apply. Once your application is approved, we require a $300 processing fee and a $200 refundable security deposit ($400 refundable security deposit for Luxury Condos) to reserve housing.
A $300 processing fee is due with your $200 refundable security deposit ($400 refundable security deposit for Luxury Condos) in order to hold your reservation, and is not refundable in the event of cancellation. Refundable security deposits are returned at the end of each semester barring any damages to the property beyond normal ‘wear and tear’. Payments are made to WISH, 237 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002.
Availability is based on when we receive your payment. If we’re fully booked, or the type of housing you’ve applied for by the time we receive your payment is sold out, we will return it in full or keep you on the wait list.
Payment methods include personal check, electronic funds transfer/wire transfer, credit or debit through PayPal.
You can pay your deposit online through PayPal once your application is approved. (There is a $20 convenience fee.)
Call the WISH office at 202.548.2720 and ask for Lauren if you have any questions.
Download Your Application in PDF
To fill out your application in PDF format, download it here and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or FAX it to us at: at 202.548.2435
How It Works
- Application Process: Priority placement is given to those who send the application, $300 processing fee and $200 refundable security deposit to WISH. The same day these arrive in the WISH office, space is assigned and relayed to the individual. The security deposit holds the space until check-in, and is returned after check-out.
- Balance Due Prior to Check-In: Total housing fees due for the semester are payable 30 days prior to the start of the semester. In special cases where the total is made in two payments, first and last month’s rent is due 30 days prior to the start of the semester and the remainder is due within the next 30 days. There is an additional $50 charge for the two payment option.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: WISH accepts personal check, cashier’s check, money order, bank wire and credit or debit through PayPal.
- USING PAYPAL FOR YOUR DEPOSIT:
- You can pay your $500 deposit with PayPal (via credit card, +$20 convenience fee applies).
- You will find the PayPal link to the payment page in your application acceptance email.
- This deposit secures your space so that we do not offer it to any other applicants.
- Returned Checks: There is a $25 service fee for all returned checks.
- Cancellations: All housing cancellations must be made in writing or by e-mail to WISH. If you cancel you forfeit any unused housing.
- Double as a Single: Depending on occupancy, an intern who wishes to be housed in a single when all singles are full, may be given the option of buying out his or her double room and keeping it as a single for the semester. Students living in bought-out singles will be charged at a discounted rate.
WISH makes every effort to provide your 1st or 2nd choice of space. Roommate pairs are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at the same time to ensure pairing. APPLY NOW! Space is limited.
My daughter is thrilled with her apartment and the convenient location. It’s been such an important part of her experience. Thanks so much WISH!”
Jim W., Parent
“Staying in WISH housing was great! I was close to everything, my room was perfect and right on Capitol Hill. Best of all, I made friends for life.”
Stacey B, Atlanta
Great location, convenient to Capitol Hill offices. Excellent room-mates! I WISH I had discovered you earlier! I’ll be back.”
James Martin, Congressional Committee Intern